Residential Energy Audits

If you are concerned about energy use, one of the things you can do is get a residential energy audit.

There are many ways to accomplish this and several firms available throughout the front-range area who will provide an energy audit for you. One of them has teamed up with The Town of Superior.

Town of Superior partnered with Boulder County to provide energy audits of your home through the Residential Energy Audits Program (REAP), according to the Town of Superior Newsletter.

It appears that there is a fee, but these audits come at a reduced cost throught the program to provide a thorough analysis of your home to determine where energy is being wasted, and what you can do about it.

To learn more about an audit for your home, you can contact the Conservation Resource Center at 303-441-3278 Ext 24. You can also visit the climate smart website for more info.


Got something to say?