Boulder Condos At One Penn Place
I had a recent call from someone in Los Angeles who seemed to be keyed into the local Boulder condo market and he has a lot to say, as well as many questions about projects around town including The Walnut (which he thought was ‘unimaginative’… I disagree), The Peloton (which he said was ‘too far away from the center of town’… debatable but The Peloton has features no other project has in Boulder), Landmark Lofts (which he and I agree is essentially an overpriced ‘student housing’ project due to it’s location)… and then there’s One Penn Place.
In my mind the jury’s still out on One Penn Place. One thing I like is the green building implementation I read about recently. This project from Hudson Construction has low-VOC paint, recycled carpet material, high efficient furnaces and hot water heaters, and photo voltaic solar systems available for the top-level units.
Call, Text, or Email me. I want to give you the support and help you need to be sure your home buying experience is as smooth and pain-free as possible.
My fellow Realtor at RE/MAX, Patrick Dolan is marketing the project for Hudson, and if you want a buyer’s agent, Call, Text, or Email me.
Here are some amenities listed on the One Penn Place website:
* Open, Flexible Floorplans with Superb Outdoor Living Spaces
* Custom Stained Hickory or Oak Harwood Flooring in Main Living Areas
* Montego Linear or Peninsula Fireplaces
* Thermador Chef’s Kitchen including Bosch Refrigerator w/French Doors
* Large Islands w/Granite Slab Countertops throughout Kitchen
* Yorktowne Signature Collection Gold Construction Cabinetry in Kitchen & Baths
* Mohawk EverStrand Carpeting in Master and Guest Bedrooms
* Granite Slab Countertops in Master Bath and Powder Room
* Natural Stone Flooring and Tub & Shower Surrounds in Master Bath
* Radiant Under Floor Heat in Master Baths
* Dual Shower Heads in Master Bath
* Hydro Massage Zen Soaking Tubs
* Natural Stone Flooring and Wainscot in Powder Room
* Euro-style Shower Doors in Master and Guest Bath
* Spacious Master Closets
* Laundry Room w/Utility Sink & Bosch Front Loading Washer and Dryer
* Euro-style Cabinetry in Laundry Room
* 2 Underground Heated Garage Spaces
* Private Storage Unit
* Security Entrances
* Call Up Greeting Feature at Main Entrance
* Secured Mail Pick-Up
* Private Mechanical Rooms w/High Efficiency Furnace & Hot Water Heater
My take on this project is if you want to live near the eastern edge of campus, with easy access to the Engineering Center, Twenty Ninth Street Shopping, The Creek Path, and The Harvest House, this might be worth checking out.
This is a small project, with only sixteen units, and the average size of these homes is about 2000 square feet. You’ll also get two heated garage spaces, a private storage unit in the underground garage, and easy access to all floors via an elevator. There’s also a community room and exercise facility. I haven’t seen the development in person, so I can’t give you an honest opinion of the project, so expect an update to come later.
Whether it’s vacant land for sale, neighborhood profiles, or Boulder county business profiles, I strive every day to give you the useful information and critical support you need to make an informed decision.
Call, Text, or Email me. I’m never too busy for you or for your referrals… as a real estate professional intent on giving back to the community, my relationship-based approach is exactly what you’ve been looking for in a helpful Realtor, and I will listen to you.
-Zachary Epps, full-time professional Realtor® and EcoBroker® at RE/MAX Alliance Boulder